Monday, March 23, 2009
My Google Website
My site is called English 6h Reflective Essay Assignment. It is about-let the suspense build-the reflective essay assignment that my juniors are going to write. I am hoping that this website will offer guidance as they write their papers. More importantly I hope this site will help me to remove some instruction/peer editing from class time to open up space for a workshoping activity for the kids. This site is mostly done. I still need to add a links page that will lead the students to good writing tip sites.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Anthony,
ReplyDeleteI am impressed and inspired by the depth of your site. It seems that it would solve the problem of keeping all of my electronic documents organized; they can all be in one place if I created a site similar to yours.
The addition of This American Life is an accessible resource to the students and will probably inspire some great reflective essays!
I hope grading the essays is as fun as your website looks!
Morgan
Anthony,
ReplyDeleteYou did an amazing amount of work! Wow! I will have to have Lexie keep me informed about how the grouping worked out for you. I hope that you are able to keep it all sorted out and that it makes keeping track of grading and who is keeping up with the editing process much easier.
Good luck!
Anthony
ReplyDeleteIn all, your site combined more aspects of the class than any other I saw. Your idea is ambitious, and I hope you aren't up late at night fielding questions and concerns.
One caveat: If your idea is successful, what is there to prevent robots from taking our jobs? Worse yet, killer robots!?!
Something to seriously consider.
Wow! if you could only surf like you teach English! Web's up!
ReplyDeleteAnthony,
ReplyDeleteI found your site informative and well-designed. You provide due dates for key assignments as well as requirements the students must meet. Most of all, I like the count-down numbers you have set up. It provides students with an additional and very clear reminder of the tasks due.
C. Marina Junqueira
Having watched you slave over this site all day yesterday I can attest to how much work went into your site. It's a really really great project and I look forward to watching it evolve. And to you working out the kinks so that I can steal it from you when it's perfect! ;)
ReplyDelete